.

Monday, June 17, 2019

University of Queensland Admissions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 words

University of Queensland Admissions - Essay ExampleIn addition, as a third year student project the accepted estate option, this is the opportune time for me to go on an exchange program to UQ because of the unique real estate classes like REDE3202 being offered that attracts considerable planetary investments. Furthermore, I will have the opportunity to learn and experience the upward swing of the current real estate curve in Australia. The bene insures of taking the real estate and business classes abroad would be significant in the fact that I would be able to learn them in an English speaking world-wide perspective, which is where I plan to utilize my real estate degree in the future. In addition to the business offerings, I can fulfill my required elective course credits through the various unique and interesting UQ course offerings such as the marine biology of Australia. Overall, the University of Queensland offers the best academic environment and is the perfect fit to k eep my academic progress in line. Professionally, University of Queensland and Australia, in general, holds major opportunity for me to pursue international business connections and develop myself as a business executive. This is because I plan to immerse myself as much as possible into the business world to meet new people and develop connections, but most significantly to gain experience in an international business culture. I believe this global perspective will greatly enhance how I view and do business and what I can apply back in my home country Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment