.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I Want to Give You My Heart and Soul :: Love Letters Dating Email Relationships

Dear J bed,I was going to bed and wanted to hold open you a short letter. Thank you so much for having faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person and for opening up and giving your heart to me. everywhere the last eight months, I never expected to feel this personal manner nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing lifes wonders with you. You are wonderful to me, my friends, and my family. You make me the happiest I have ever been and even though we are apart a lot of the time, I still love the same. The feeling that I make grow when I am with you is overwhelming. Every time that I get a chance to see you for the first time in awhile and as time goes by, my feelings for you more intense.I was thinking about that earlier tonight, when I am going to see you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing you again. You make everything in my life complete and I cant imagine macrocosm with anyone else but you. Im anxious(predicate) to see you again Jared. Time is ticking, and its going by too slow.It takes a strong man to accomplish everything that you have in your life and I am proud of you. You have stuck to your goals and have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you venerate my beliefs as much as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy woman ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I have always ideate of when I was a little girl. You are a man with integrity, honesty, love, affection, advantageously looks, and a charming personality. I never thought I would mention you, but here you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment