.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

About Edumentor

About eduMENTOR This is a very sm alto beat upher firm. Its full chance upon is edumentor educational services. It provides coaching to school-age childs for cracking entrance exams of B. B. S. B. B. A. B. B. E. Promoter of edumentor is Vikas Jain who is Shaheed Sukhdev College of studies passout. At the moment, edumentor is a partnership firm run by Mr. Vikas Jain and Mr. Manuj Arora. Although it is a sm every firm b bely it is fastest stiring coaching spirit ever (according to data provided by them). Edumentor is just three years grey-headed and is now threatening the business of IMS (temple of learning) T. I. M.E. C atomic number 18er launcher and m each smaller coaching centres. Members of eduMENTOR Mr. Vikas Jain and Mr. Manuj Arora ( possessors of the firm) Mr. Aashish and Mr. Saurabh Mr. Deepak Sharma t here(predicate) were 3 more employees who were sitting in the share, but I dont fuck the name of them. I am assuming on that point name as A, B, C. Level of prud ence There is no middle level c are in this firm. There is only low level caution and high level management in edumentor. My project is based on high level management of edumentor. My history with eduMENTOR There is a history of mine with edumentor.I oblige worked here as a trainee. Last year (March, 2008), edumentor was behaviouring counseling for trading students who were appearing for 12th class visiting card exam. They appointed more than 250 trainees for this purpose. I was supervisor of 7 trainees. Among those trainees there was a guy named Deepak Sharma. We became very ethical friends at that time. After the completion of counseling project, I left edumentor, but Deepak still worked there and to daylight he is project manager of edumentor. I also know Vikas Jain, Manuj Arora, aashish, saurabh because of last year training d wiz by me.My observation in eduMENTOR I have spent 3 long time in edumentor for doing organizational behaviour project. On day 1, as I entered th e office, aashish sir greeted me, I felt very much delighted because aashish sir always lectureed me discourteously last year. On next 2 days no one greeted me. On all 3 days both of them wore informal clothes. tally to my 3 days experience in edumentor, I have intercourse to know that there is a very ingenuous enough relationship between all the members of edumentor. In my presence, 5 students have taken admission in edumentor. Whenever any student takes admission, they all start celebrations.Deepak is the guy who literally loves edumentor. Whenever I emit him about edumentor, he always starts praising it. Deepak also got a trick offer from Brilliant Tutorials with a better salary but he opted to stay at edumentor. I asked him why he rejected the hypothesise, he said in edumentor everyone knows me, I am getting better task designation here and as edumentor grow, I will also grow This was his answer. Edumentor had also provided 0% loan to Deepak. Because of this loan Deep ak purchased new scooty. I love this type of helping employee management.Aashish sir is a professional counselor. He does counseling of students who come to edumentor office. Bringing the students in edumentor office is the duty of Deepak and to let them enroll in edumentor (admission in edumentor) is the responsibility of Aashish sir. Responsibility of Saurabh sir is almost same as responsibility of aashish sir. Saurbh sir does the counseling in coaching centres. Aashish sir is also responsible for keeping cash. Mr. A is responsible for for making question paper and Ms. B & Ms. C are responsible for telephonic calling.Although designations of A, B, C are small, but they are all treated cordially. They are considered as a important member of edumentor family. kindred Deepak, Aashish sir is also very desperate for the success of edumentor, although he is just an employee. When I first met Aashish sir last year, I thought he is the owner of edumentor. Aashish sir had do post graduat e in finance from a very good university. He is also getting finance cogitate tasks but homogeneous Deepak he opted to stay at edumentor. A, B, and C are also good employees but they are working for money. I had seen Ms.B and Ms. C interpreting situation vacant in the newspaper. Mr. A generally didnt talk to anyone. Whenever he talked it was related to his work. Last year Saurabh sir faced a hertz accident. After 6 months, he recovered. Edumentor sponcered half of his medical expenses. I care this type of sponcership, this type of management. Because of this, Saurabh sir is very loyal to edumentor. Saurabh Sir is also responsible for board activities under which he recruits trainees. These trainees do small counseling of commerce students who are appearing for board exam at their board centers.Counseling here implies pursuing students to take admission in edumentor and also telling them the hereafter aspects of BBS, BBA, BBE. Mr. As job is to make question paper. He does this job under the supervision of Manuj sir. Manuj sir is actually responsible for managing question paper. Manuj sir also offered me the job of making question paper. He asked me give care this Raghav if you want to prepare for tramp entrance exam then do this job, you will automatically get prepared for CAT This is called true management. With a style he win over me to do this low paid job and I also concur to his offer.Manuj sir is also responsible for overall management of edumentor. There is no circumstantial HR department in edumentor. Manuj sir, Aashish sir, Saurabh sir, Vikas sir and Deepak all are performing HR job. They all trust each other very much. Because of this trust, there is no room for confusion. Vikas sir is the guy who started edumentor. According to my observation Vikas sir is only investing in edumentor. He is simply an investor. As he is the main stake bearer of edumentor, final decision related to management is taken by him only.Although he does not partic ipate in day to day management, but he is the only guy who motivates every employee, make them feel that they are the owner of edumentor. The meetings held in edumentor are informal. Sometimes they even crack jokes. On day 2 of my observation, they were discussing about recruiting trainees from school of open learning. Although their topic was serious, but they were discussing it informally. Meetings held there were spontaneous. Whenever there was an issue either it was small or big, they immediately conduct meeting.I loved this quick management in edumentor. When there is no meeting, then also they generally talk informally, although their talks are related to their work. Vikas sir, Manuj sir, Aashish Sir, Saurabh sir and Deepak are like the pillars of edumentor. Vikas sir and Manuj sir are obviously concerned for edumentor as they are the owners of firm. But Saurabh sir, Deepak and Aashish sir are also very concerned for edumentor, they all are getting better job, but they opted t o stay in edumentor. According to them edumentor is waiver to become no. coaching centre and working in edumentor is like investment, they will grow as edumentor grows. The environment of edumentor is too good. This is the type of office in which I can spend my whole life. Here everyone is interest in success of edumentor. I would love to work here as growth of edumentor is proportional to growth of mine. There is positive vibration all over in the office. Small conclusion Edumentor is the best place to work particularly for beginners as there is big room for growth. Vikas sir is a dynamic leader, student who wants to be a great leader should work under his guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment