.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My Best Friend Died Essay -- Friendship Essay Personal Narrative

My outperform Friend DiedDr. Munters comments The purpose of this assignment was to relate an event that changed the direction of your life. not only does this student successfully accomplish this task, he does it with a sure amount of understatement. The instruction to show, not tell is beautifully and subtly completed. on that point is also a nice balance of long and short sentences, different similes, and the sense that the author allows the reader to view this event through the look of an eight-year-old. Overall, the writing is clean, simple in technique, yet powerful in its message. I remember the van. It was the gray of dry clay, and it had maroon stripes on the nerves that were the equal color as maple leaves during the fall, but it was winter now. It was my moms van, and I was riding in the back seat. I was eight years old, and she had pulled over on the side of the road because she had some sad news to tell me. My legs didnt tinge the ground. They just dangled with my sorrels about to fall off. I was all bundled up in the puffy winter clothes that mothers dress their chi...

No comments:

Post a Comment