.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sophocles Antigone Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Sophocles Antigone - Essay fashion modelLike for example stop signs in places that do not warrant them. I have to combine that there may perhaps be occurrences where I have overlooked them. Be no defect that I recognize the need for safety but there are just those that seem superfluous and unnecessary. The general thought that comes to my mind is the ardent belief that I am doing the right thing and that I was not blinded by personal misconceptions and that fundamentally no one will be hurt. I imagine that people will actually benefit from my acts and others may perhaps be enlightened. I deal out that I may not always be right but there are moments when I have to be in the right. In this regard, I identify more with Antigone who has sacrificed herself to uphold what she believes in and refuses to be subjected to any law from the oppressive Creon. Her refusal to be subdued by restrictive orders is admirable in the gumption that she honors her independence more than anything, even her life. To be able to live by ones take in virtues properly guided by ethical standards of morality is the greatest law anyone could

No comments:

Post a Comment